Bad dawgs Oct. 29 – Nov 1

Friday, October 29
1.18 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana and precursor at The Point.
1:20 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia at The Point.
4:14 a.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Sessums Hall.
4:43 a.m. Two visitors were arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Sessums Hall.
5:29 a.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Sessums Hall.
7:02 p.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at McKee Hall.
7:13 p.m. A student was arrested for alcohol violation at McKee Hall.

Saturday, October 30
1:35 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Rice Hall.
4:22 p.m. A visitor reported his thumb drive lost at the football game on Oct. 23.
4:33 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Davis Wade Stadium.
8:19 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Davis Wade Stadium.
8:25 p.m. A visitor was arrested for public drunkenness on Creelman Street.
9:03 p.m. A visitor reported losing his wallet at The Junction.
9:12 p.m. A visitor was bleeding profusely after being struck on the head by a thrown plastic cup filled with ice at Davis Wade Stadium. The subject was transported to OCH Regional Hospital.
9:16 p.m. A visitor slipped on steps at Davis Wade Stadium. The subject was transported to OCH Regional Hospital.
9:36 p.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized while parked at the Shira Field House.

Sunday, October 31
12:12 a.m. A visitor reported his vehicle burglarized while parked at Hathorn Hall.
12:28 p.m. A visitor reported her vehicle burglarized while parked at the Newell Grissom Building.
4:43 p.m. A visitor reported she lost her bracelet while tailgating at The Junction.
8 p.m. Two employees took two bicycles that did not belong to them near Rice and Hathorn Hall and were located by officers at President’s Circle.
9:38 p.m. Three students reported someone attempting to break into their cars at the Delta Delta Delta house.
9:48 p.m. An employee reported a trailer was stolen from Lee Boulevard near the Lloyd-Ricks Building. The trailer was later found at the Cooley Building.
9:56 p.m. Students reported a male subject had been making threatening comments over Facebook and in person at Evans Hall.
11:32 p.m. A student reported she was approached by three unidentified males wearing masks at the Chapel of Memories parking lot. Officers later located two of the subjects at Burger King and told them to quit scaring people and return to their residences.

Monday, November 1
1:11 a.m. A student reported an unknown male subject had gotten into her vehicle and sat there until a friend shined her headlights on it, at which point he left the vehicle. Nothing was found to be missing.