Bad Dawgs for Sept. 18-20

Friday, September 18

• 12:49 a.m. A student was arrested for intent to sell alcoholic beverages without a permit and possession of beer in a dry county at Club Rock.
    • 8:17 a.m. Mississippi State University police officers were given a cell phone found in front of the intramural field on Stone Boulevard. The owner was located, and the phone was returned.
    • 11:48 a.m. A student reported her bike stolen from the bike rack at Perry Cafeteria.
    • 12:29 p.m. An employee reported receiving harassing e-mails and phone calls from his ex-wife on campus.
    • 4:29 p.m. A student reported her vehicle burglarized and items stolen out of it while parked in the Hathorn Hall parking lot.
    • 5:33 p.m. A student reported her laptop stolen from Etheridge Hall.
    • 7:05 p.m. MSU police officers noticed suspicious individuals in a vehicle on Fraternity Row.
    • 7:11 p.m. A student was issued a justice court summons and a student referral for possession of alcohol by a minor on Fraternity Row.
    • 7:17 p.m. A student reported having trouble breathing at the Kappa Sigma House. The student was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 8:51 p.m. An MSU police officer noticed a vehicle stuck in a landscaped area around Fraternity Row.
    • 9:17 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for possession of alcohol by a minor and driving under the influence, second offense, on Fraternity Row.
    • 9:17 p.m. A student was issued a student referral for interfering and failure to obey on Fraternity Row.
    • 9:53 p.m. A student passed out at the Kappa Sigma House and was transported via ambulance to OCH.

Saturday, September 19

• 2:34 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Montgomery Drive.
    • 12:49 p.m. A student reported her wallet stolen from her vehicle while parked in front of the Sigma Chi House.
    • 10:23 p.m. MSU police responded to a 911 hang-up call at the Butler Williams Guest House.
    • 10:23 p.m. A visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Butler Williams Guest House.

Sunday, September 20

• 12:16 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on University Drive.
    • 12:58 a.m. A student cut his face and hand at McKee Hall. Student refused to be transported to the hospital.
    • 3:12 a.m. MSU police responded to a 911 call about a suspicious person at Aiken Village.
    • 12:20 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on University Drive.
    • 7:16 p.m. A student reported having a panic attack. The student was checked out by EMS and was not transported to OCH.