Bad Dawgs for Nov. 20-22

Friday, November 20

• 12:30 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence on Lampkin Street.
    • 3:34 a.m. A student was arrested for disturbing the peace and possession of marijuana on Nash Street.
    • 11:48 a.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized and items stolen out of it while parked around Simrall Hall.
    • 11:33 p.m. A student reported his wife missing at the Thad Cochran Research Park. The subject was later found.

Saturday, November 21

• 2:17 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, violating the open container ordinance and possession of alcohol by a minor on Highway 12.
    • 1:25 p.m. Student reported one of the doors at Hull Hall had been kicked in.
    • 5:43 p.m. An employee reported someone almost hitting her with a vehicle at the Sanderson Center.

Sunday, November 22

• 12:43 a.m. A student reported a suspicious incident at Aiken Village.
    • 1:16 a.m. A student reported hearing what sounded like gunshots near Ruby Hall. Nothing was found.
    • 2:02 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Nash Street.
    • 5:58 p.m. A student had a seizure at Allen Hall. The student was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.