Bad Dawgs for Sept. 14 – 17

Friday, September 14
    12:43 p.m. Chi Omega sorority house mother reported that several Chi Omega tags were missing from vehicles parked on Sorority Row.
    1:35 p.m. Student reported that she was being harassed by an ex-boyfriend in front of The Reflector.
    3:39 p.m. Student reported that her laptop was stolen from the fourth floor reading room in the Mitchell Memorial Library.
    7:20 p.m. Student was arrested for public drunkenness in the parking lot behind the Kappa Sigma House. A student referral was issued.
    9:53 p.m. Student was arrested on Highway 12 for running a red light, improper equipment and driving under the influence (refusal).
    10:23 p.m. Student was arrested on Washington Street for driving under the influence, first offense. Saturday, September 15
    12:05 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkenness in the McKay parking lot.
    1:38 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of an open container on South Nash Street.
    3:14 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer by a minor on Lummus Street.
    10 a.m. Employee was arrested for speeding, suspended driver’s license and false identifying information on University Drive.
    12:39 p.m. Employee reported that his office in Stafford Hall had been broken into and items stolen.
    8:37 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of an open container on Lummus Street.
    Sunday, September 16
    12 a.m. Student was arrested on Lummus Street for possession of an open container.
    12:13 a.m. Student was arrested on Park Circle for disorderly conduct.
    1:16 a.m. Student was arrested on Locksley Way for possession of an open container.
    1:51 a.m. Student was arrested on Maxwell Street for possession of an open container.
    1:32 p.m. Employee reported her parking decal was stolen from her vehicle in the Perry Cafteteria parking lot.
    11:40 p.m. Student was arrested on Lindberg Street for posession of an open containter.
    Monday, September 17
    12:11 a.m. Student was arrested on Highway 182 for driving under the influence, first offense.