Bad Dawgs for Sept. 10 – 12

Monday, September 10
    9:20 a.m. Employee was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for failure to appear for expired license plate and no proof of insurance on Lampkin Street.
    11:02 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for failure to appear for speeding on Lampkin Street. Tuesday, September 11
    12:22 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for running a red light, possession of controlled substance, and DUI on Highway 12.
    8:54 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for failure to appear for no proof of insurance on Lampkin Street.
    9:40 a.m.Student reported that her vehicle had been struck while she was stopped in traffic on East Lee Street.
    11:00 a.m. Faculty reported that he struck a vehicle from behind while traveling in a golf cart on Blackjack Road.
    2:00 p.m. Student reported that she had been harassed at Dorman Hall. She was advised to go talk to the Dean of Students.
    2:47 p.m. Staff reported he was struck by a MSU truck while crossing in the crosswalk on Hardy Street. Subject did not file initial report at time of incident.
    Wednesday, September 12
    10:04 p.m. Student was playing frisbee and ran into a bulldog concrete statue at the Junction. Subject was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital via ambulance.