Bad Dawgs for Oct. 5 – 7

Friday, Oct. 5 9:15 a.m. Student reported that he parked his bicycle in
    the Kappa Alpha house and when he returned he noticed his bicycle was missing.
    12:30 p.m. Fraternity house reported their front door was damaged and two items were stolen from the back courtyard.
    1 p.m. Student reported that she was spat upon by another student in front of Rice Hall.
    3:34 p.m. Staff member reported parking his car at the Humphrey Coliseum parking lot where someone stole his student football
    tickets out of his driver’s door.
    6:38 p.m. Student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the parking lot across from the band hall.
    Saturday, Oct. 6
    12:05 a.m. Student was arrested for Possession of beer by a minor and possession of marijuana on University Drive.
    12:06 a.m. Student reported someone was kicking the front door of the Kappa Alpha House and when he went to check on it, someone hit him on the side of his head.
    12:46 a.m. Student reported her and her sister being slapped in the face in the Fraternity Row parking lot but stated she did not want to press charges.
    5:13 a.m. Student reported someone had damaged a vehicle parked behind the Lambda Chi Alpha parking lot.
    5:22 a.m. Employee found a window open at the Lloyd/Ricks building. She also stated the door leading into the room was open as well as several other windows.
    8:06 a.m. Visitor reported setting a tent up at the south end of the Mafes Sales Store and going home. When he returned, he noticed his tent was missing.
    9:36 a.m. Students filed a report of simple assault at the Suttle Hall sub-station after being assaulted at the fraternity house.
    11:29 a.m. Visitor stated that his tent frame was missing from the grass area in front of Barnes & Noble.
    1:26 p.m. Student was arrested for failure to pay fines and no proof of insurance on 101 Lampkin Street.
    6:32 p.m. Student was arrested for suspended driver’s license on Highway 12.
    9:46 p.m. Student was arrested for open container on Main Street.
    11:19 p.m. Student was arrested for careless
    driving, seat belt violation, and driving under the influence on University Drive.
    Sunday, Oct. 7
    12 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunk and disorderly conduct/failure to obey at Rick’s Café.
    12:25 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunk on Clyde Q. Sheely Circle.
    1:05 a.m. Student was arrested for DUI, first offense on Highway 12.
    1:45 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkenness at the Tennis Court/Gym Lot. Student was given a student referral.
    2:12 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkenness on Lummus Drive.