Bad Dawgs, Feb. 20-22

Tuesday, Feb. 20
    2:52 p.m. Student reported that his car was damaged while in the Industrial Education Building parking lot.
    3:31 p.m. Student reported that several items had been taken from his residence hall room of Hathorn.Wednesday, Feb. 21
    12:01 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and driving with no headlights on Main Street.
    12:42 a.m. Student reported receiving numerous unwanted phone calls from an associate.
    12:51 p.m. Student reported that someone had broken into his vehicle while it was parked in the Hathorn Hall parking lot.
    3:30 p.m. Joe Frank Sanderson Center employee reported finding a small bag of marijuana inside the building.
    7:45 p.m. Visitor reported being punched in the face while attending the basketball game at the Humphrey Coliseum.
    10:19 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer by minor on Main Street.
    Thursday, Feb. 22
    12:24 a.m. MSU Housing reported that a window of Cresswell Hall had been shot with a pellet gun.
    2:31 a.m. Student was reported as coughing and vomiting excessively at Evans Hall.