Bad Dawgs, Feb. 1-5

Thursday, Feb. 1
    1:33 p.m. Student reported that someone scratched her vehicle with a key in the McKee Hall parking lot.
    10:02 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute at Ruby Hall.Friday, Feb. 2
    12:07 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of controlled substance on Lummus Street.
    4:56 p.m. Student reported that the driver’s side mirror had been broken off her vehicle while parked on George Perry Street.
    Saturday, Feb. 3
    12:37 a.m. Student was arrested for suspended driver’s license and speeding on Miss. Highway 12.
    12:59 a.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct on Main Street.
    1:34 a.m. Student was arrested for suspended driver’s license and failure to yield right of way on Nash Street.
    3:31 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, on Col. Muldrow Street.
    9:46 a.m. Student reported that his vehicle had been vandalized in the parking lot of Ruby Hall.
    Sunday, Feb. 4
    1 a.m. Student was issued a justice court citation and student referral for possession of alcohol/beer by minor and fake, unlawful use/possession of driver’s license at Hurst Hall.
    1 a.m. Student was issued a justice court citation and student referral for possession of alcohol/beer by minor at Hurst Hall.
    1:22 a.m. Student was arrested for DUI, 1st offense; careless driving; and seatbelt violation on Jackson Street.
    2:51 a.m. Student reported that his vehicle was broken into in the Hurst Hall parking lot.
    3:51 a.m. Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity reported that an unknown subject pulled the fire alarm at the fraternity house.
    11:28 a.m. Staff member reported someone had drawn vulgar pictures in a window of Allen Hall.
    9:10 p.m. Student reported that someone had damaged his vehicle while it was parked in the parking lot on Lee Boulevard.
    11:12 p.m. Student was arrested for DUI, refusal and careless driving on Spring Street.
    Monday, Feb. 5
    4 a.m. Staff member reported being advised by a male subject at Aiken Village that he had been involved in an argument with his girlfriend.