Bad Dawgs, March 16-22

Friday, March 16
    12:17 a.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct, failure to obey, on Miss. Highway 182.
    3 p.m. Institute for Clean Energy Technology employee reported losing department issued keys.Saturday, March 17
    1:34 a.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at Ricks Caf.
    6:25 p.m. MSU Police Department employee reported that a patrol vehicle was damaged when a softball struck the right passenger mirror at the Recreational Complex.
    11:16 p.m. Student was arrested for suspended drivers license on Miss. Highway 182 East.
    Sunday, March 18
    1:47 a.m. Students were arrested on an ordinance violation on Lummus Street.
    3:22 p.m. Student was arrested for speeding and running a red light on Louisville Street.
    Monday, March 19
    10:50 a.m. Visitor reported that he lost his backpack in Critz Hall.
    11:44 a.m. A fire alarm in Dorman Hall was activated by an unknown person.
    1:12 p.m. A fire alarm on the second floor of Dorman Hall was activated by an unknown person.
    3:45 p.m. Student was arrested on a warrant for expired drivers license at Starkville Police Department.
    Wednesday, March 21
    1:30 p.m. Faculty member’s vehicle was damaged by a lawn mower on Morgan Street.
    3:04 p.m. Student reported that his credit card was used over the Internet by an unknown person.
    11:07 p.m. Student was arrested for malicious mischief on Maxwell Street.
    Thursday, March 22
    12:05 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of an open container on University Drive.
    12:58 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and careless driving on Stone Boulevard.
    1:06 a.m. Student was arrested for an open container on Washington Street.
    2:25 a.m. A visitor was noticed sleeping in his vehicle in the west side parking lot of the Scales building.