Four vie for SA presidency

Four students will vie for the position of Student Association president in next month’s election, but three races are uncontested.
    Presidential candidates include senior human sciences major Tiffany Crawford, junior political science major J.R. Love, senior communication major Keeyon Scott and senior landscape architecture major Jeremy Sherman.
    The races for SA vice president, SA secretary and senior class president each have one student running.
    The candidate for SA vice president is junior political science major Lee Weiskopf.
    Junior food science, nutrition and health promotion major Libbi Burns is the candidate for SA secretary, and junior political science major Elisha Blades is the sole student running for senior class president.
    Two students-junior general business administration major T.C. Rollins and junior banking and finance major Shelton Aycock-will run for treasurer.
    Sophomore general business administration major George Harris, sophomore political science major Aaron Rice and senior civil engineering major Stuart Saulters will compete to be the 2006-2007 SA attorney general.
    The election will take place Feb. 21. A run-off election, if necessary, will be held Feb. 28.