Be patient with parking

The semester is winding down, and there are many projects that will take place on campus while many students are away for the summer. So I would like to inform you of one project that is taking place and will continue through the summer months. The parking lot between McCarthy Gym and the tennis courts is experiencing construction that began on Monday. This will result in temporary loss of parking in the west zone and will affect pedestrian travel in the area.
    I would like to say that while it may be difficult for us as students to maneuver around campus during this construction, we must understand the much larger picture. Our campus is changing, and the result is going to be a much more attractive campus than when we arrived here. So please keep a positive attitude with all the changes being made, and if you have any comments or suggestions about what is taking place on campus, please give the Student Association your input. We are located next to the State Fountain Bakery, or you can contact us at 325-3917.
    This is a very exciting time for Mississippi State and Starkville. We have many great things ahead of us in the coming months and years. My hope is that you will leave here as proud alumni of MSU, the largest university in Mississippi. For that to happen, I need your input on decisions being made on campus. Feel free to contact your SA anytime!