Bad Dawgs for October 24-26

Friday, Oct. 24

• 9:57 a.m. An employee reported a door had been damaged at the Cobb Institute of Archeology.
    • 5:36 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the Student Health Center.
    • 11:35 p.m. A student was arrested for running a red light and driving under the influence on University Drive.

Saturday, Oct. 25

• Midnight A student was arrested for profanity or drunkenness in a public place, resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct, interference with business, customers and invitees, etc. on Highway 12.
    • 12:01 p.m. An employee reported three bollards missing and a real estate sign damaged on Lee Boulevard.
    • 12:10 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the Kappa Sigma fraternity house.
    • 12:35 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the Kappa Sigma fraternity house.
    • 12:40 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the Kappa Alpha fraternity house.
    • 5:51 p.m. While responding to another call, an MSU police officer noticed a vehicle with nacho cheese all over it at the Kappa Sigma fraternity house.
    • 8:52 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness at Davis Wade Stadium.
    • 9:03 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at Herbert Hall.
    • 9:04 p.m. A visitor was arrested for public drunk at Davis Wade Stadium.
    • 10:45 p.m. A visitor was unconscious at Dorman Hall and was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 9:40 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI on University Drive.

Sunday, Oct. 26

• Midnight A student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for possession of beer or wine by a minor on Main Street.
    • 2:56 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Tomlinson Drive.
    • 2:24 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked at the Kappa Alpha fraternity house.
    • 7:38 p.m. A student reported someone looking into her window at Aiken Village.