Bad Dawgs for February 25 – 27

Monday, Feb. 25
    8:05 a.m. Mississippi State University reported a square marble marker being removed from the ground in front of McCarthy Gym.
    10:47 a.m. Student reported harassment at Bowen Hall.
    5:29 p.m. Student reported damage to their vehicle while parked at the Sessums parking lot.
    6:25 p.m. Student was arrested for disturbing the peace and was issued a warrant for failure to appear by Starkville Police Department.
    8:35 p.m. Student was arrested for no driver’s license and was issued a warrant for failure to appear by Starkville Police Department. Tuesday, Feb. 26
    3:20 a.m. Student reported hearing a scream on Sorority Row.
    9:59 a.m. Faculty reported a threatening e-mail at Thompson Hall.
    11:20 a.m. Student was arrested for embezzlement at Starkville Police Department.
    1:06 p.m. Student reported her purse stolen at the Mitchell Memorial Library.
    2:15 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia on Scales Street.
    10:34 p.m. Staff reported items missing from them at the Sanderson Center.
    Wednesday, Feb. 27
    2:33 a.m. Officer of MSU Police Department located student’s vehicle that had been involved in an accident in the Arbour Acres parking lot. The second vehicle involved in the accident was located in the North Stadium Lot.
    9:38 p.m. Student reported someone throwing something at a car at Evans Hall.
    11:59 p.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, suspended driver’s license, no headlights and no insurance on Highway 182.