Bad Dawgs for March 29 and 30

Saturday, March 29
    1:05 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense on Nash Street.
    1:10 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of an open container on University Drive/Fellowship Drive.
    1:11 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of a schedule II narcotic on Old West Point Road.
    7:58 a.m. Staff reported someone pouring dishwashing liquid in the gas tank of his generator at the east side coliseum parking lot.
    1:37 p.m. Student was struck in the face by a foul baseball at Dudy Noble Field. Subject was transported via ambulance to
    Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    2:45 p.m. Student reported placing her purse down by the Kappa Sigma House and upon returning noticed it missing.
    9:45 p.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense on Highway 182 East.
    10:29 p.m. Student was arrested for open container on Hogan Street.
    11:58 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of alcohol/beer by a minor on Bully Avenue.Sunday, March 30
    12:28 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense on Nash Street.
    12:55 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkenness on Old West Point Road.
    1 a.m. Visitor was arrested for public drunkenness, public profanity, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance at a Fraternity House.
    1:24 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence on University Drive.
    1:31 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense on University Drive.
    1:38 a.m. Student lost his balance and broke a window while riding an MSU shuttle bus on Blackjack Road.
    4:43 a.m. Student was involved in an argument with his roommate at Building Three. Both students were issued a student referral.
    4:45 a.m. Student passed out on the sidewalk between Dorman and the Junction. Subject was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    1:05 p.m. Student reported someone hitting her vehicle while parked at the Rice Hall parking lot.