Bad Dawgs for April 4 – 7

Friday, April 4
    8:25 a.m. Staff reported item missing while conducting audit at the Bost Extension Building.
    8:53 a.m. Staff reported items missing while conducting audit at Allen Hall.Saturday, April 5
    1:38 a.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct at Maxwell and Lummus Street.
    1:47 p.m. Visitor injured his hand when he fell at the Pitts tennis court. Subject was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    3:07 p.m. Visitor reported his vehicle had been struck while parked at the Bryan uilding.
    Sunday, April 6
    2:08 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence on Highway 182.
    2:18 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence on Highway 182.
    2:30 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence on Highway 182.
    4:03 a.m. Student was arrested for warrant — no driver’s license on Azealea Lane.
    3:31 p.m. Student reported damage to her sunroof on her vehicle at the Cresswell parking lot.
    7:12 p.m. Student reported he had some property stolen from his room at Evans Hall.
    Monday, April 7
    12:51 a.m. Student reported suspicious subjects pulling on car door handles in the Critz parking lot.