Luke Bryan brings Farm Tour to Starkville, Holtcamp Farms

On October 7, Luke Bryan’s seventh annual Farm Tour 2015 is coming to Holtcamp Farms in Starkville.

Bryan is performing concerts at eight farms all over the United States during his Farm Tour. This concert will take place at Holtcamp Farms, which is located at 485 Pritchard Road in Starkville, Mississippi. 

Sam Hunt, Chris Janson, Chancie Neal and DJ Rock will also join Bryan during the tour.

Kaitlin Burton, sophomore accounting major, said she considers herself to be quite a big Bryan fan.

“I have seen him two different times in concert in Tupelo. Then, this past Spring Break I went to Panama City to see his last Spring Break Tour performance. I am super excited to see him perform in October,” Burton said. “Luke Bryan puts on a fabulous show every time and tries to ensure that everyone is having a great time.”

The concert will begin at 7 p.m. Parking will be available starting at 2 p.m., and doors will open for the show at 5 p.m.

General admission tickets for Bryan’s Farm tour cost $47. VIP tickets are also available. To purchase tickets or for more information about the concert, visit www.lukebryan.com/farm-tour.