Shots fired near Camelot Apartments, police seek suspects

Shots were reported fired at Haven 12 apartments shortly after 8 p.m. Wednesday night. Three black male suspects were reported last seen running towards Research Park at Mississippi State University as reported by MSU’s emergency notification system, Maroon Alert. 
MSU’s VP of Student Affairs Regina Hyatt confirmed at 8:27 p.m. that no injuries had been reported. 
Around 8:46 p.m., a sheriff at the research park said they were preparing to sweep the park with k-9 units. It’s reported the area was the last place the suspects were seen.
MSU’s Chief Communication Officer Sid Salter reported via tweet “No shots fired on our campus. No apparent connection to MSU personnel or students at this time. Appears to be a local crime adjacent to MSU.”
UPDATE:
The Starkville Police Department reported a second round of shots were fired at Camelot Apartments.
SPD’s Facebook post read:
“There was a second drive-by shooting at Camelot APTS on N Montgomery St. Suspects were pursued by SPD officers in a black sedan to the vicinity of Haven 12 APTS near the MSU research park where they vacated the car and fled on foot. We are currently looking for the suspects. A black female, who was driving, is in custody at this time. No shooting toward officers occurred and no one is hurt or injured.”
As police searched a vehicle that was left near Haven 12 that suspects fled, multiple guns were found and removed from the trunk.
Shortly after 9: 15 p.m., police continued to search vehicles entering and leaving research park.
No injuries have been reported still.
Thus far, one suspect has been arrested and police are still seeking three suspects.