Welcome from the Editor-in-Chief

Ivy Rose Ball | The Reflector
Joshua Britt, Editor-in-Chief

Welcome, new Bulldogs!
You have made a great choice by continuing your education at Mississippi State University. I seriously could not think of a better college in a better town.
Make the most of your time here at Mississippi State. There are so many wonderful opportunities and friendships to be made living on this very campus, so please do not feel afraid to try something new and reach for the stars.
From sporting events to video game tournaments to study sessions, there is a little something waiting here at MSU for everyone. The friendly and welcoming culture at this university is something to behold.
If things start off slow and you do not have the friend group or experience you are looking for immediately, do not be afraid. Things will not always be easy, and that is perfectly normal and okay. In time, you will find people at Mississippi State that you are sure to be friends with for your entire life.
There are so many memories and moments to be made here at Mississippi State, so enjoy your time here and make those memories in maroon.
Hail State!
Joshua Britt, The Reflector Editor-in-Chief

Joshua Britt
Joshua Britt, Former Editor-in-Chief
Joshua Britt served as Editor-in-Chief of The Reflector from 2023 to 2024. Joshua also served as the Online Editor from 2020 to 2023.