Chris Brown reinvented: latest album ‘X’ excites

Chris Brown has done it again – with   the recent release of his sixth studio album, “X,” the R&B singer is headed in the right direction to win back the hearts of his fans worldwide after his infamy in the media following his domestic abuse incident with singer Rihanna.

According to recent Billboard reviews, the song “X,” is Brown’s most honest moment on the album. 

“I can make you a believer if I turn the nonsense down,” he sings, before the schizophrenic Diplo production takes over. 

“Loyal,” with its anthemic, albeit crass, hook and playful beat, rattled through clubs and radio all summer. Lil Wayne opens the song rapping, “I wasn’t born last night/ I know these [women] ain’t right.” Chris then skips through with verses about how shady ladies leave one man for a richer one.

If one can be both suave and cliché, Chris achieves it so here in “Add Me In.” “Add Me In” boasts several weak come-ons: “Your body is an isosceles, and I just wanna try angles.” He continues the math-tinged plead with singing about dividing his lover’s legs and subtracting her boyfriend to “add [me] in.”

Brown has made a complete turn-around from his downfall back in 2009.Since then, he has been in a world of trouble, even having to spend 108 days in rehab, pushing back the release of the album.

The studio album has managed to remain on top of the iTunes bestsellers, outselling country singer Tim McGraw. Chris Brown’s devoted fans and closest celebrity friends and colleagues have been supporting him every step of the way.

With the release of this album and recent attitude change toward Brown, hopefully the world will witness nothing but great things from him in the future.