Political, military changes overdue

As we learn in political science class, our government is broken down into three branches: executive, judicial, and legislative. A system of checks and balances is supposed to exist, according to the Constitution. However, over the past century or so, the executive order has tipped the scales and given the president more power-power teetering on the fine line of dictatorial power. After the recent events I am surprised martial law was imposed and the Constitution suspended. The other day I was thinking, what would I do if I were president of the United States of America and had the power of the pen just for one day?
    I would revamp the military. I would order all women in the military to revert back to their pre-World War II positions, i.e., nurses, staff support and other non-combat positions. The ideology of women not being in combat is not male chauvinism; it is a fact we need to accept. Forget about what the National Organization for Women thinks about the issue. We have become too lax in our military stance and need to get back to business. I would remove the troops from police missions around the world and bring them home. In the same order, I would dissolve the Dick Act, which federalized the National Guard and reinstate the individual state militias.
    I would then order the removal of all U.S. involvement in the United Nations and NATO. Our sovereignty has been lost to these organizations and we need to get it back and become the independent God-fearing country we once were. We only have one vote in both the United Nations and NATO, yet we foot the bill for most of the operational and logistical costs. This would probably cause another world war, but with the military performing its Constitutional duty of defending the borders from foreign and domestic enemies, I wouldn’t worry.
    I would cut off all ties with China and prepare to eliminate the last communist parasite left on this planet.
    I would form a committee to investigate the federal bureaucracy as a whole. Every agency, including the FBI, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and Internal Revenue Service would be shut down completely until a full investigation into crimes against the American people would be completed. A subcommittee would be created specifically to investigate federal officials’ involvement in the deaths at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City. Another subcommittee would be set up to investigate crooked politicians, namely Bill Clinton. There were 70-some-odd people in his circle of influence who died from the time he was governor of the State of Arkansas until his tenure as president was over.
    I would order the immediate abolition of all gun regulations. It would be like the early 1900s-before any person could order any type of firearm they chose, including a full-automatic type firearm. If you have the means to afford to feed a fully automatic weapon, it is your right to own one. I would find the money to own an M-60 or M-249. Criminals will always have weapons, even full auto; therefore, the citizens ought to have means to fight the enemy. If citizens were allowed to carry weapons all the time everywhere, the crime rate would plummet and people could police themselves. Statistics from the Gun Owners of America show that states that have concealed carry permits or that have adopted concealed carry laws have significantly decreasing crime rates.
    Many liberals and socialists on campus will disagree with this article, but the truth is the truth. Liberalistic ideology has caused this country a great deal of problems, and we need to go back to the principles of our founding fathers and restore our sovereignty. Return our country to a God-fearing republic, away from the globalists and their Satanic agenda.