Drug bust nets MSU student

The Starkville Police Department, arrested three males, seized large sums of cash and several pounds of marijuana from 107 Colonel Muldrow Ave in Starkville on Jan. 25, in a joint sting operation with the US Marshall’s Service.
   Alexander Hollingsworth, one of the three arrested, was a student at Mississippi State University.
 Authorities found thousands of dollars in cash as well as three sealed bags of marijuana, all which were shown in a photo taken on the scene.
    This came as a result of a search warrant obtained for the residence and resulted in the arrest of Timothy Williams, Alexander Hollingsworth, and Austin Waddell. 
   50-year-old Timothy Wayne Williams from Jackson, Tennessee was arrested for Trafficking of a Controlled Substance. 22-year-old Alexander Douglas Hollingsworth from Starkvillewas arrested for Trafficking of a Controlled Substance. 22-year-old Austin Columbus Waddell from Starkville  was arrested for Possession of Marijuana. 
   All three individuals were taken to the Starkville Police Department for processing. Waddell was cited and released. Hollingsworth and Williams were taken to the Oktibbeha County Jail where they will be held on bond awaiting their appearance in Municipal Court. 
 William’s bond was set at $20,000 and Hollingsworth’s bond was set at $10,000. Friends of Hollingsworth said  he posted bail late last week.