Bad Dawgs for Feb. 11-12

Thursday, February 11

• 11:01 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence off campus.
    • 2:26 p.m. A student was arrested at the Oktibbeha County Municipal Court for identity theft.
    • 2:39 p.m. A student was arrested at the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Department for statutory rape.
    • 4:48 p.m. A student reported his vehicle scratched while parked at the McKee Hall parking lot.
    • 9:04 p.m. A student was vomiting at Griffis Hall, but refused medical treatment to Oktibbeha County Hospital.

Friday, February 12

• 11:03 a.m. An employee reported finding a suspicious item at the Mitchell Memorial Library.
    • 1:44 p.m. A student was arrested at the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Department for accessory after the fact.
    • 7:38 p.m. A student was arrested for simple assault at Campus Trails.
    • 11 p.m. Two students were arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Rick’s Cafe.
    • 11:58 p.m. Seven students were arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Rick’s Cafe.

Saturday, February 13

• 12:09 a.m. MSU police were dispatched to McKee Hall regarding a possible drug violation. A student was issued a student referral for smoking cigarettes in his dorm room and having a partially-filled bottle of alcohol at McKee Hall.
    • 12:27 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness at McKee Hall.
    • 2:14 p.m. An MSU police officer found a student ID during an area check on Fraternity Row.
    • 4:35 p.m. A visitor reported having chest pains at the Humphrey Coliseum. The visitor refused to be transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 11:18 p.m. Eight students were arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at State Theatre.