Bad Dawgs for March 4-8

Thursday, March 4
    8:33 a.m. An employee reported a disturbance at the Wise Center.
    3:24 p.m. MSU police responded to Herbert Hall regarding a possible alcohol violation. A student was issued a student referral for having beer in his refrigerator at Herbert Hall.
    4:42 p.m. A student reported receiving a threatening note at Rice Hall.
    5:01 p.m. A non-resident or visitor was arrested for trespassing, domestic violence/simple assault and telephone harassment at Collegiate Heights Apartments.Friday, March 5
    12:26 a.m. A student was issued a student referral and arrested for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
    3 p.m. An employee at the Wise Center reported receiving suspicious e-mails regarding an incident that occurred March 4 at the Wise Center.
    4 p.m. A non-resident/visitor reported her vehicle was keyed on the driver’s side door under the side mirror while parked next to the Bryan Athletic Building.
    5:34 p.m. A student was issued a student referral and arrested for minor in possession of alcohol at Dude Noble Field.
    Saturday, March 6
    1:13 a.m. Officers were dispatched to the north end of Davis Wade Stadium in reference to a student was shooting fireworks.
    Sunday, March 7
    12:18 a.m. A student was arrested for false identification at Harvey’s.
    1:13 a.m. An officer was dispatched to the Zacharias Village parking lot in reference to a car that had been egged.
    1:23 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence on Montgomery Street.
    5:51 a.m. A student was arrested for burglary at Bulldog Lanes.
    5:54 a.m. A student was arrested for burglary of a store and possession of drug paraphernalia at Rick’s Cafe.
    6:05 a.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol and issued a student referral on Barr Avenue.
    6:54 a.m. An MSU police officer reported the portable blood alcohol level tester missing after doing a traffic stop on Stone Boulevard in front of the Amphitheater.
    Monday, March 8
    1:16 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence at the Research Park.
    1:16 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle on Locksley Way.
    1:35 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of alcohol by a minor on Highway 182.