Bad Dawgs for Feb. 27 – March 3

Saturday, February 27
    1:25 a.m. A student was arrested for no seat belt, no insurance and careless driving on Lafayette Street.
    1:38 a.m. A student was arrested for careless driving, resisting arrest, failure to obey an officer, driving under the influence and no insurance on Highway 12.
    1:40 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness on University Drive.
    9:13 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Rick’s Cafe.
    10:55 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Sorority Row regarding someone vandalizing vehicles.
    11:58 p.m. A student was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital due to intoxication.
    11:58 p.m. A student was issued a student referral for bringing a female who was intoxicated back to his room at Evans Hall. Another student was issued a student referral for helping a friend carry a drunk female to Evans Hall.
    Sunday, February 28
    12:25 a.m. Four students were arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at Rick’s Cafe.
    12:30 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, no seat belt and failure to use lights on Main Street.
    1:29 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Jackson Street.
    1:35 a.m. A student was arrested for open container on Highway 182.
    11:31 a.m. A student reported her vehicle vandalized on Sorority Row.
    Monday, March 1
    3:45 a.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license on Lampkin Street.
    11:04 a.m. An employee reported his laptop and other items stolen from McCarthy Gym.
    12:31 p.m. A student reported being verbally harassed at the Colvard Student Union.
    3:08 p.m. A student reported hurting his ankle at the Sanderson Center but was not transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    8:31 p.m. A student reported having stomach pains and vomiting at Evans Hall but was not transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    Tuesday, March 2
    12:05 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI off campus.
    10:04 p.m. A student was arrested for manufacturing, selling, delivering or possessing drug paraphernalia on Russell Street.
    11:30 p.m. A student was arrested for failure to yield to blue lights and careless driving on Old Mayhew Road.
    Wednesday, March 3
    12:30 a.m. A student was arrested for careless driving and possession of marijuana on San Marcos Road.
    2:06 p.m. A student reported her cell phone stolen at Perry Cafeteria.
    4 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana on Montgomery Street.
    4:30 p.m. An employee was arrested for no driver’s license off campus.
    6:46 p.m. A visitor was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license and disregard for a traffic control device on Stone Boulevard.