Bad Dawgs for Oct. 22-24

Thursday, October 22

• 10:15 a.m. A student was arrested for fraudulent use of identity, Social Security number, credit card and debit card on Lampkin Street.
    • 1:49 p.m. A student was arrested for driving while license or driving privilege was cancelled, suspended or revoked on Lampkin Street.
    • 3:56 p.m. A student reported she had possibly been sexually assaulted at Allen Hall.
    • 4:48 p.m. MSU police arrested visitors for jumping the fence and entering the Sanderson Center.
    • 11:26 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Sessums Hall concerning a student needing medical assistance. The subject was advised to make an appointment with the MSU Counseling Center.

Friday, October 23

• 8:41 a.m. A resident reported her vehicle damaged at Bulldog Circle.
    • 9:28 a.m. A resident reported her daughter missing. The daughter was later found.
    • 5:09 p.m. A student reported receiving threatening phone calls on campus.
    • 11:23 p.m. A student was arrested for disorderly conduct and failure to comply with commands of a law enforcement officer on Main Street.

Saturday, October 24

• 4:39 a.m. A student was arrested for obstructing traffic and driving under the influence on Robert L. Jones Drive.
    • 4:38 p.m. A visitor had a seizure in the Junction and refused transportation to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 9:05 p.m. Two students were issued justice court summons and student referrals for minor in possession of alcohol at Davis Wade Stadium.
    • 9:25 p.m. A visitor was arrested for public drunkenness, resisting arrest and failure to obey at Davis Wade Stadium.
    • 9:29 p.m. A student passed out at Davis Wade Stadium and was transported to OCH via ambulance.