Bad Dawgs, Aug. 24 – 27

Friday, August 24
    1:08 p.m. Employee stated she was offered a job through Intercontinental Fabrics Company Limited Group receiving and distribute traveler’s checks, which she later found to be fraudulent.
    2:28 p.m. Employee reported that her vehicle had been damaged while parked in the Bost Extention Center Parking Lot.
    3:26 p.m. Student was arrested for failure to appear on Lampkin Street. Saturday, August 25
    12:50 a.m. Student was arrested for DUI, first offense and reckless driving on Main Street.
    1:30 a.m. Student was arrested for suspended driver’s license, no proof of insurance and failure to obey on Lampkin Street.
    10:30 a.m. Starkville Police Department recovered an ipod that had been stolen from the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house on campus. Student signed a non-prosecution form.
    9:52 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of an open container and DUI, first offense on Lumus Street.
    11:21 p.m. Student reported that someone had taken the “K” sign from inside the Kappa Alpha fraternity house.
    Sunday, August 26
    1:04 a.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct, failure to obey on Jackson Street.
    1:04 a.m. Student was arrested for reckless driving on Lampkin Street.
    1:14 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunk and disorderly conduct on Main Street.
    11:36 a.m. Student stated that her husband was “not in a good mood” and started hitting her. Student declined to press charges.
    1:57 p.m. Student stated that his vehicle was vandalized while parked in front of the SAE house.
    10:55 p.m. Student stated that his vehicle was vandalized while parked in front of the SAE house.
    11 p.m. Student was arrested for disturbing the peace on University Drive.
    Monday, August 27
    12:35 a.m. Student reported being involved in an altercation with a male friend in front of Cresswell Hall.