Bad Dawgs, March 26-28

Monday, March 26
    12:20 a.m. Student was arrested for false ID on Miss. Highway 182.
    8:23 a.m. Student reported that some of his personal items were taken from Freeman Hall over the weekend.
    9:22 a.m. Staff member reported being threatened outside the Sanderson Center.
    11:27 a.m. Student reported that the window was broken out of her vehicle while parked in the Rice Hall/Arbour Acres parking lot.
    12:24 p.m. Student was arrested on warrants for no proof of insurance and speeding at Starkville Police.
    2:06 p.m. Staff member reported the window was broken out of her vehicle while parked at Bowen Hall.
    6:50 p.m. Student reported that her vehicle had been hit while parked in the Bowen Hall parking lot.
    8:50 p.m. Student was hit in the chest while playing soft ball at the Recreational Complex.
    9 p.m. Police Department employee reported damage to a patrol vehicle caused by a soft ball at the Recreational Complex.
    Tuesday, March 27
    4:03 p.m. Student reported that his vehicle had been hit in the parking lot of the Health Center.
    11:47 p.m. Student reported being hit by her ex-boyfriend at Critz Hall. Wednesday, March 28
    12 a.m. Student was arrested for paraphernalia possession at Hathorn Hall.
    2:16 p.m. Student reported that her vehicle had been hit in the McKee Hall parking lot.
    3 p.m. Student reported noticing paint on his vehicle and tires while driving on Barr Avenue.
    5:10 p.m. Student was threatened by a fellow classmate at McComas Hall.