No debate

The American government is a system of rich, white men who don’t want anyone cutting in on their power. This idea applies nationally as well as internationally.
    Recently, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenged President Bush to a televised debate so the two parties could discuss world affairs, which would probably include Iran’s uranium enrichment program.
    Unsurprisingly, the White House turned down the offer and claimed the debate would divert attention away from international concerns over Iran’s program. So much for trying to understand the enemy.
    According to CNN.com, Ahmadinejad said: “They say they support dialogue and the free flow of information. But when debate was proposed, they avoided and opposed it.”
    Whether or not Ahmadinejad is malevolent, he’s got a point. But as he has learned, the American government talks a lot, much like a crackhead.
    Many people would say, “President Bush can’t take the risk.” That’s understandable. What’s not understandable is turning down a debate without offering any accommodation.
    That’s right, idiots, you don’t have to be face to face to have a debate. Why not offer a debate via satellite? Because America doesn’t care about diplomacy.
    Here’s the international rules of America (as implied by our government):
    1) America gets to have more nuclear capabilities than anyone.
    2) Countries in the Middle East are always wrong because they’re not full of white Christians.
    3) America runs away from debate because it knows that hypocrisy can’t mix with logic.
    Lastly, you could whine about Iran’s connection to terrorists. Good point. It’s not like we’ve ever killed innocent people. And if we did, we can always become good again. Not Iran, though.