NFL State to Sundays: Reviewing week four

Landon Scheel | The Reflector
NFL State to Sundays week four update

Former Mississippi State University Bulldogs continued to show off their talent in week four of the National Football League season.
J.T. Gray (S) and Cameron Dantzler Sr. (CB)
Both former Bulldogs got the opportunity to play in London on Sunday in the NFL’s first international game of the year. J.T. Gray has been a special teams ace for the New Orleans Saints and recorded three total tackles in the week four loss.
Cameron Dantzler had a great game and was a big factor in the Minnesota Vikings’ win. He recorded five tackles, including one tackle for a loss, and had three passes defended.
Martin Emerson Jr. (CB): Cleveland Browns
Martin Emerson only recorded one tackle in the Browns’ 23-20 loss against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
Montez Sweat (DE): Washington Commanders
Montez Sweat is still looking for his first sack of the season. He ended Sunday’s loss against the Dallas Cowboys with just two tackles, one of which was for a loss.
Gabe Jackson (OG) and Charles Cross (OT): Seattle Seahawks
Both former Bulldogs played a huge roll in Seattle’s shootout win over the Detroit Lions. Starting quarterback Geno Smith was not sacked once and was hardly even pressured in the contest. Seattle’s offensive line also opened huge running lanes as the team ran for 235 yards.
Denico Autry (OLB) and Jeffery Simmons (DT): Tennessee Titans
Denico Autry and Jeffery Simmons were a big part of the Titans’ 24-17 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in week four. Simmons recoded four tackles and played a major role in making sure Jonathan Taylor didn’t have a big game.
Autry had a huge game with two sacks, three quarterback hits and a tackle for a loss. This was easily Autry’s best game of the season.
Darius Slay (CB), Fletcher Cox (DT): Philadelphia Eagles. Logan Cooke (P): Jacksonville Jaguars
Darius Slay left Sunday’s game against the Jaguars with a hand injury. 
Fletcher Cox had another great game. He had a fumble recovery, a tackle and a quarterback hit in the Eagles’ 29-21 win over the Jaguars.
Logan Cooke continues to impress at the next level. He had three punts averaging 53.3 yards. His longest punt was a 61 yarder, but he did not land one inside the 20 on Sunday.
Preston Smith (OLB) and Elgton Jenkins (OG): Green Bay Packers
Elgton Jenkins started the game at right tackle and struggled slightly against the New England Patriots’ Matthew Judon. He still played well, considering he is only playing his second game since tearing his ACL last season.
Preston Smith had three tackles, half a sack and a quarterback hit in the Packers’ 27-24 overtime win against the Patriots.
Johnathan Abram (SS): Las Vegas Raiders
Johnathan Abram had five tackles in the Raiders’ 32-23 win over the Denver Broncos.
Chris Jones (DT): Kansas City Chiefs 
The former Bulldog got to show out on prime time against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Chris Jones had a tackle and a quarterback hit in the Chiefs’ Sunday night football win.