Superintendent of education delivers keynote address on MSU campus

The seventh annual College of Education Faculty/Student Research Forum will be held today from 9a.m. – 1 p.m. at the
Boston Extension Center Theater and Auditorium. A complimentary lunch will be provided.
The day will consist of judging of many posters and research papers submitted by staff, faculty and students along with the keynote address from Carey M. Wright, State Superintendent of Education. 
There will be three cash prizes dispensed for the three top posters for graduate students and the same for undergraduate student posters as well as a $250 cash prize for the best research paper submitted by a graduate student.
Elton Moore, Associate Dean for Research and Assessment for the College of Education said the forum showcases the college’s work. 
“The primary focus of the forum is to showcase the research going on in the College of Education and promote collaborative research, both within the college and within other colleges on campus,” said Moore. “The credit for this annual Faculty/Student Research Forum is coordinated by the College of Education’s college wide research committee of 12 members that are involved in judging the posters and research papers and helping identify the theme and the speakers. Over 130 people have registered for the conference. That’s a very nice turn out for us.