Bad Dawgs, Feb. 6-8

Tuesday, Feb. 6
    5:07 p.m. Student reported that her necklace was taken from the residence hall room of Herbert Hall.
    7:15 p.m. Student reported that his vehicle was broken into while parked at the Sanderson Center.
    7:48 p.m. Juvenile was arrested for auto burglary, possession of burglary tools and receiving stolen property on Spring Street.
    7:48 p.m. Visitor was arrested for auto burglary, possession of burglary tools and receiving stolen property on Spring Street.
    9:35 p.m. Visitor was arrested for auto burglary, possession of burglary tools and receiving stolen property at MSU Police Department. Wednesday, Feb. 7
    10:34 a.m. Student reported that someone had keyed her vehicle while it was parked in the McKee Hall parking lot.
    11:54 a.m. Students were reportedly involved in a disturbance at Allen Hall.
    12:34 p.m. MSU physics department reported a digital camera missing from the department office in Hilbun Hall.
    3:45 p.m. Shackouls Honors College reported office equipment missing at Griffis Hall.
    5:34 p.m. Visitor reported that the Subway sign is missing from the trailer.
    7:11 p.m. Student reported losing her wallet in the sewer near Memorial Hall.
    9:07 p.m. Student reported that the front bumper of her vehicle had been damaged while parked in the McKee Hall parking lot.
    Thursday, Feb. 8
    1:45 p.m. Student reported receiving harassing phone calls while at Rice Hall.
    5:08 p.m. Student was arrested for public drunk and possession of alcohol/beer by minor on Clyde Q. Sheely Circle.